William (Bill) Eureka is President of EurekaResults. He has 40 years of experience in engineering, manufacturing and consulting with over 400 companies. Bill has helped these companies in implementing Quality Function Deployment, Robust Design, Policy Management, Total Quality Control, the Toyota Production System, Six Sigma, Theory of Constraints and Business Process Re-engineering.
Some of Billís experiences include:
- Driving business strategy into the measures and behaviors of organizations
- Implementing Six Sigma, training and coaching Six Sigma Black Belts
- Implementing visual management (from boardroom to factory floor)
- Identifying and resolving policy constraints which inhibit improvement
- Re-engineering product development processes
- Driving the "voice of the customer" into new product development
- Improving product quality and reliability prior to market introduction (as well as afterward)
- Responding to serious product field problems
- Implementation of concurrent (simultaneous) engineering
- Optimizing products and process
- Lean manufacturing approaches, such as the Toyota Production System (TPS)
- Use of Peter Sengeís Five Disciplines for improving company capability
- Improving factory throughput by constraint based management
Among Billís 400 past clients are leading companies such as Abbott Labs, AlliedSignal Aerospace, Bethlehem Steel, Black and Decker, Chevron, Ethicon Endosurgery, Ford Motor, Procter and Gamble, Toyota and Xerox.
A senior member of the American Society for Quality and a Certified Quality Engineer, Bill holds a Bachelor of Electrical Engineering from General Motors Institute, an M.S. in computer engineering from Case Western Reserve University, and an M.A. in management from Central Michigan University. Bill is a 6 Sigma Master Blackbelt and a Jonah (Goldratt Institute, theory of constraints).